Sunday, February 5, 2012

Why english ??

May Allah`s peace , mercy and blessing be upon you

Ok, for a long time I was blogging in Arabic - I don't know yet but may be I'll continue - , for the moment I am trying to start blogging in English . Why? that's a good question.

First of all , I am working on some open source projects. So you guessed I need to write documentations, instructions , tutorials and so on . Writing those things in Arabic or French is against Freedom of information . English is international , that's a fact specially in technical domains ,  people all over the world can read and understand what I am writing : Africa , ME , US , UK , China , India , Japan ...

Secondly, I should switch my blogging efforts to English articles, in order to reach a wider audience , get more feedback and to have interesting discussions. 

In the third place , Blogging and Tweeting are my only activities that needs writing :) , So I want to improve my English by writing articles .

I hope this blog will be good enough for you . Enjoy reading and reacting .

No comments:

Post a Comment


Zoli Issam's blog proudly powered by Blogger | All rights reserved Jaw,B 2010-2013